CelebCult is the owner and operator of the Website located at www.CelebCult.com (the “Website” or the “Site”), has created this Privacy+Security Policy in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy of your personal information. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the Site. This policy describes:
2. What personally identifiable information CelebCult collects.
3. How CelebCult and its business partners use the information.
4. What personally identifiable information third parties receive from or collect through the Site.
5. What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
6. What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under CelebCult control.
7. How users can access and/or correct any inaccuracies in the information.
8. Changes in CelebCult Policy
If users have questions or concerns regarding this statement, they should contact CelebCult Customer Assistance by sending an email to contact@CelebCult.com.
Personally Identifiable Information Collected by CelebCult
In connection with your use of our Site, we may collect and store the following information:
- The domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Site;
- The e-mail addresses of users who communicate with us via the Site or via e-mail;
- Aggregate information on what pages on our Site users access or visit;
- Information provided by the user, such as through registration on the Site, e-mail update requests and general requests for information (This may include information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information);
- Information identifying you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number; and
- Information in connection with and/or about your transactions with us and transactions with third parties, such as your payment method (valid credit or debit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information), the bands and artists for which CelebCult provides services.
How CelebCult Uses Your Personal Information
In General: By providing CelebCult with your personally identifiable information in connection with your use of CelebCult services and/or any of the features/functions of the Site, you consent to CelebCult collection and use of your Personally Identifiable Information as follows:
- To provide the products and services requested via the Site;
- To provide customer support (including the administration of Site usage, monitoring traffic levels, and contacting you regarding improvements we make to our Site and services);
- To manage your account;
- To analyze your use of the products and services offered by CelebCult (including the use of your IP address to analyze trends, administer the Sties, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use);
- To improve upon the products and services offered by CelebCult;
- To provide targeted marketing to you of products and services offered by CelebCult and/or third parties associated with CelebCult;
- To otherwise conduct CelebCult business as otherwise described to you.
We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
Disclosure to Third Parties:
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except with your consent and as permitted by law, in the following situations:
Limited Information to Providers / Business Partners: CelebCult may share aggregate information about our users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties, though such summary information will not identify any specifics related to you. We partner with certain third parties to provide specific services. For example, internet connectivity, computer crime investigation, incident response, web hosting, etc. These third parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except in conjunction with providing these services.
Business Transactions: In the event CelebCult goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures; that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law).If you receive communications from us that you do not want to receive, you can opt-out from receiving these communications, by specifically telling us to stop sending them to you. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email or emailing us at contact@CelebCult.com.
On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service-related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send users an email. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
We will apply the Opt-Out policies discussed above in the event we propose to disclose your information to a third party.
Security for Users
In General: CelebCult maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information from unauthorized and/or unnecessary use and/or disclosure. For example, CelebCult restricts access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees who need to know that information to provide services to you. CelebCult requires its clients and service providers to protect your personal information and comply with all applicable privacy laws. In addition, whenever possible and feasible, CelebCult requires and/or utilizes electronic safeguards (such as encryption and firewall protection) to further guard your personal information.
Please note: emails and other information you send to us is not encrypted and cannot be considered a secure means of transmitting sensitive information. For that reason, CelebCult will never ask you to submit your financial data such as your credit card account numbers, via e-mail. You should be aware of the limitations of security, authentication, encryption, and privacy measures used in connection with the Internet and that any information you transmit through the Site may be damaged, corrupted, “sniffed” and/or accessed by another person without your permission.
Regardless of the precautions taken by you or by us, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Although we take all reasonable efforts to protect your privacy, we cannot ensure or warrant the ultimate security of any information you transmit.
Linked Site:The Site may contain links to other Site. Please be aware that CelebCult may not be responsible for content or the privacy practices of such other Site. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this site.
Children’s Privacy:Our Site is not directed at children under the age of 18 and does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If CelebCult obtains actual knowledge that it has obtained personal information about a child under the age of 18, that information is immediately and permanently deleted from our records.
Access to Information and Correction of Inaccurate Information
If you would like to review your Personal Information, if you have a comment, question or request regarding your Personal Information, if you would like to correct inaccurate information, or if you would like to complain about how CelebCult handles your personal information, there are two easy ways to do so:
- You can e-mail us at: contact@CelebCult.com or by completing our contact form found on the content page.
“This site uses original, licensed, creative commons and fair practice content”.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads and collect data when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site, other sites, and other forms of media about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp